注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

奥风教育的博客

中英双语美文佳作

 
 
 

日志

 
 
关于我

Hello, I'm the host of the blog you're visiting now. Thank you for your presence. I've been working as a teacher of English since ten years ago. Hope we'll be friends.

网易考拉推荐

基础英语口语讲座三:找东西   

2009-03-23 21:11:42|  分类: 基础英语口语 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |
Where is it? I can't find it. 它在哪里?我找不到它。
一:基础用语
1. Where is my checkbook?我的支票簿在哪里?
2. Where is my credit card?我的信用卡在哪里?
3. Where is my book?我的书在哪里?
4. Where are your things?你的东西在哪儿?
5. I can't find them anywhere.我在哪儿都找不到它。
6. Where can I find a job?我在哪儿可以找到一份工作?
7. Where is Sue? What's she doing?
二、Where is my checkbook?我的支票簿在哪里?
---Where is my checkbook, Tom? 汤姆,我的支票簿在哪儿?
---Which checkbook?什么支票簿?
---My checkbook!我的支票簿啊!
---Your checkbook?你的支票簿?
---Yes. My checkbook is missing! Where is it?是的,我的支票簿不见了。它在哪儿呢?
---How should I know?我怎么知 道呢?
---I can't find it. It must be somewhere in the house. 我找不到它。它一定在房间的某个地方。
---It's got to be somewhere in the house.它应当在房间的某个地方。
---It has to be somewhere in the house. But I can't find it. It's gone. It's gone!它肯定在房间的某个地方。但是我找不到它。它丢了。它不见了!
---Where did you put it last night? 昨晚你把它放哪儿了?
---I can't remember. 我记不得了。
---Try to remember which room you left it in. Try to remeber.好好想想你把它放在哪个房间了。好好想想。
---Oh, here it is! It's in the bathroom. I put it here before I took a shower. 哦,在这儿!我冲澡前把它放在这里了。
---That's my checkbook. It's not yours. It's mine. 那是我的支票簿!不是你的。它是我的。
---Are you sure?你确定吗?
---Yes, I'm positive. Absolutely positive. 是的,我确信无疑。绝对肯定。
---OK, take it. 好吧,那你拿去吧。
2. Where is my credit card?我的信用卡在哪儿?
---Where is my credit card?我的信用卡在哪儿?
---It's in your wallet. 在你的钱包里。
---Where is my wallet?我的钱包在哪里?
---It was in your jacket pocket. 在你夹克衫的口袋里。
---Which jacket is that?在哪一件夹克衫里?
---The leather jacket you lent to your brother. But he wore that jacket to the airport! So your wallet is in Russia.你借给你弟弟的那件皮夹克里。但他穿着去机场了。所以你的钱包现在俄国。
---Oh, that's funny! My credit card, money, driver's license are in Russia! 太好笑了!我的信用卡,钱和驾照在俄国。
3. Where is my book?我的书在哪儿?
---Where is my book?我的书在哪儿?
---Which book?哪本书?
---Go, Dog Go. Have you seen it? 《走吧,狗,走吧》。你见过吗?
---No, I haven't.不,我没见过
---It's a wonderful book.它是本很好的书。
---Yes, it sure is. 是的,的确是。
---But I've lost it. I can't find it anywhere. Where did I put it? 但是我弄丢了。但是我到处都找不到它。我把它放哪儿了呢?
---Is this your book?这是你的书吗?
---Yes, it is. 是的,它是的。
---Here you are.给你。
---Thank you for finding it. 谢谢你发现了它。
---You're welcome. 不客气。/No problem. 不客气。
4. Where are your things?你的东西在哪儿?
---Is that doll yours? 那个洋娃娃是你的吗?
---No, it’s hers. 不,是她的。
---Is that model airplane yours? 那个飞机模型是你的吗?
---No, it’s hers. 不,是她的。
---Is this computer yours? 这台电脑是你的吗?
---No, it’s hers.不,是她的。
---Where are your things? 你的东西在哪儿?
---Well, I broke my computer. I lost my toy space shuttle. Her dog destroyed my doll. But this pink piggy bank is mine.唉,我弄坏了我的电脑。弄丢了我的玩具航天飞机。她的狗弄坏了我 的洋娃娃。但这个粉红色的小猪存钱罐是我的。
---No, that’s mine. Don’t touch my bank. Find your own money. Leave my money for me.不,是我的。不要碰我的存钱罐。找你自己的钱去吧。别拿我的钱。
---What are you going to do with it?你打算用这些钱来做什么?
---I’m going to give it to Tia.我打算给蒂亚。
---Give it to me.给我吧。
---I don’t want to. Find your green piggy bank! Don’t be lazy.我不想给你。去找你自己绿色存钱罐吧。不要懒惰。
---I’m not lazy. 我不懒惰。


5. I can’t find them anywhere!我到处都找不到它们!
---where is my underwear?我的内衣在哪里?
---Whose underwear?谁的内衣?
---My underwear. 我的内衣。
---Don’t ask me. I don’t know. I’m not wearing your underwear. 不要问我。我不知道。我没穿你的内衣。
---Where is my shirt?我的衬衣在哪儿?
---Whose shirt?谁的衬衣?
---My shirt. 我的衬衣。
---Don’t ask me. I don’t know. I’m not wearing your shirt. 不要问我。我不知道。我没穿你的衬衣。
---Where are my shoes?我的鞋在哪儿?
---Whose shoes?谁的鞋?
---My shoes.我的鞋。
---How should I know? Ask your dog. I think he buried them. 我怎么知道。问你的狗去吧。我想是你的狗把你的鞋埋起来了。
---Where are my pants?我的裤子在哪儿?
---Whose pants?谁的裤子?
---My pants.我的裤子。
---Don’t ask me today. Ask me tomorrow. But don’t expect an answer!你今天就别问了。明天问吧。 但不要想着会有答案。
---I can’t find my underwear. I can’t find my shirt. I can’t find my shoes. I can’t find my pants. I can’t find them anywhere! 我找不到我的内衣。我找不到我的衬衣。我找不到我的鞋。我找不到我的裤子。我到处都找不到它们。
---You’ve got a problem. You can’t go anywhere. 你遇上难题了。你哪儿也去不了。
---This is no fun.这可不好玩。
---It is certainly no fun to listen to you. It serves you right. Will this teach you to be organized?听你这样找东西当然不好玩。你活该。这该让你学会有条理了吧?
---Organized? I’m not messy. I just can’t find anything! Oh, look, I’ve found my underwear. My shirt is in the closet. My shoes are behind the door. My pants are on the table. 有条理! 我又没有一团糟。只是什么东西都找不到而已。瞧,我找到了我的内衣。我的衬衣在衣橱里。我的鞋子在门后。我的裤子在桌子上。
---You’re silly but cute! But you need to find a belt. And where are your glasses? 你真是傻得可爱。但你还需要一条皮带。你的眼镜在哪儿?
---Oh, no! I can’t find them anywhere!啊,糟糕! 我到处都找不到它们。
---What a messy guy you are!你真是乱得可以啊!
  评论这张
 
阅读(335)| 评论(0)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017